What sort of stuff will a home automation system be part of? Ideally, it is possible to automate and remotely manage everything that can be linked to a network. Home automation most generally connects simple binary appliances in the real world.
Home automation allows you access, and monitor devices in your home using a mobile device from anywhere. programmable devices, such as Lights, electric items, power outlets, AC systems that are connected to a network, can be managed remotely. This also includes the alarm system from the home security system, including all the doors, windows, smoke detectors, CCTV cameras and any other devices that are networked to the system.
What are the best home automation systems?
- Apple HomeKit
- Google Nest
- Samsung SmartThings Home Automation Kit
Apple HomeKit - Home Automation System
Apple HomeKit is what Apple introduced to apple lovers, to easily manage their home and devices. This is Apple's Smart home automation solution. Compared with other smart home automation solutions, a central hub or a computer is not a mandatory for this Apple HomeKit. You can simply manage your house by using an iPhone, an iPad, or a Mac. By the way, installing a hub such as Apple TV or HomePod will give you more value and wonderful features together. Major 2 components of this Apple homekit are compatible iDevice and the iOS app from the app store. Also, it is the best home automation system in the UK and the Australia. Using a single app you can control all these devices and many options such as,
- More secured and no privacy issues compared with other available options.
- Simply control everything with Siri (Voice commands)
- Controlling bulb colours, brightness levels and many more.
- In house temporator, humidity control automatically
- Smoke, motion, and other sensors / detectors send you notifications when something is not okay with your home.
- Check out home, control devices with your iDevice easily using cameras.
- You can automate your house easily with Apple HomeKit.
Apple HomesKit Supported Devices,
- Wide range of bulb types
- Power outlets
- Air Conditioners / Air Purifiers / Humidifiers
- Window Blinds
- CCTV Cameras
- Electric gates / doors
Google Nest - Home Automation System
Google nest is the next best smart home automation solution for you. You can use Google Nest Mini, Google home speakers or Google Nest Hub Max as the Google nest home automation hub. In this google nest hub you have the app supports for all the smart home appliances you have in your house. You can easily control, automate and check all the status related to your smart devices via this Google Nest home automation system. Also, it is the best smart home system on a budget.
- Control house smart devices
- Voice control support
- Door locks, bells and gate control.
- Sensors supportivity.
- Control your CCTV cameras, water supply meters and indicators.
- Switches, energy controlling plugs, bulbes controlling simply with the hub.
- You can google chromecast via the google tv.
- Compatible with many available smart home devices such as logitech, philips and many more.
Hubitat - Home Automation System
Hubitat innovated with pure intentions and the promise of absolute privacy. The Hubitat smart hub was born because it does not rely on any cloud-based service. As other companies ask, why put your smart home's protection and convenience rely on an insecure internet, or a service that might shut down instantly. Hubitat claims its smart home solution is 100 percent local.
All your smart home devices connect to the Hubitat, all processing is handled on your home network locally, and all monitoring takes place through a web-based interface supported directly from the Hubitat, not via an online provider, even if you set up an online account to use it with the business.
Many common platform integrations, including Hue Bridge, IFTTT, Google Home Nest, Amazon Echo and others, are supported by Hubitat Elevation. It comes with dozens of automation built-in apps, such as Hubitat Safety Control, Basic Lighting, Rule MachineTM, Mode Manager, and the Hubitat Dashboard.
- Local Processing
- Excellent support for Lutron Radio via Telnet. Outside of Lutron, it works with all other devices.
- Excellent supportivity for devices, guidelines, automation, etc. Which does not depend on a cloud service. Management is clear and easy to comprehend
- Excellent third-party supports comparing other available hubs.
- Powerful control.
- Presence Integrated.
- Built in Dashboard functionality.
AmazonEcho - Home Automation Systems
A big shift in aesthetics and design for the Echo line is the latest Echo 4th Gen. The latest spherical shape is modern and shorter, and instead of 360 degrees sounds, sound is now focused in one primary direction. This adds an additional power, and seems to generate more sound compared with previous versions.
You may buy this Echo Dot 4th Generation Smart Speaker from Amazon via below link.
The setup and connecting with home automation gadgets is extremely simple. All you have to do is just turn on the hub, and the Echo declares it is ready for initialization. On your device, open the Alexa app, and the new Echo will detects automatically and set up instantly. You don't have any details to enter at all.
- Echo delivers clear highs, clear sounds that automatically adapts to any room.
- Voice control supportivity.
- Echo can Control all the compatible smart home devices
- Also You can ask to play music, questions, news, weather, set alarms, and more.
- Built-in Smart home hub
- Easy to setup and connect with other smart devices such as hands free, bulbes, sensors, locks, etc.
- Protect user privacy. Streaming indicators, the ability to manage your voice recordings, microphone off button, and many more.
Samsung SmartThings - Home Automation System
Samsung SmartThing is another excellent and a good option available for you. The Samsung smartThings home kit is simple and easiest. You can easily pair the outlet, Cameras, motion sensor, open/close sensors, locks, sirens, plugs, bulbes and many more. Also this kit can monitor current wattage, water supply, temperature sensor and more. So, it can use as the best automation security system for your home.
- Total package for your Smart home dream.
- You can monitor, control and manage your home very simply via app.
- Connect compatible lights, locks, sensors, switches, cameras, thermostats, locks and more.
- SmartThings compatible with the other works with equal products from Samsung, Bose, Yale, Amazon, Osram Lightify, Honeywell, and more.
- You can get notification directly to your smartphone.
- Special Trigger lights system is not just lights but also includes motion sensors. Automatically switch on when it detects a motions and switch off when motion ends.
- Has Z Wave Certification