Shop Amazfit GTR 2e Smartwatch with Alexa & GPS from here. This fitness Tracker has 24 Day Battery Life, and Blood Oxygen Heart Rate Monitor. It is with 90 Sports Modes and it is waterproof and especially for iPhone Android Phones
Amazfit GTR 2e Smartwatch
- AMAZON ALEXA BUILT-IN: To set alarms and timers, check the weather, control your smart home devices, create shopping lists, and more, just raise your wrist and ask Alexa.
- 24-DAYS BATTERY LIFE & GPS BUILT-IN: Featuring a more sophisticated circuit design and a high-capacity 471 mAh battery, the GTR 2e smartwatch offers up to 24 days of battery life which covers you wherever your exercise takes you. Equipped with GPS + GLONASS for precise tracking of your daily steps, distance traveled.
- 90 BUILT-IN SPORTS MODES & 5 ATM WATER-RESISTANCE: Activate one of the sports modes and the fitness watch will produce a corresponding analytical report after you finish to help you improve your exercise plan. Intelligent recognition of sports modes eliminates the need to manually select the sports mode. And 5 ATM water-resistance allows you to wear it worry-free for daily use or while swimming.
- ALL-ROUND HEALTH TRACKING: The self-developed second-generation PPG bio-tracking optical sensor in this smartwatch can perform 24-hour heart rate monitoring and provide elevated heart rate alerts. It also supports blood-oxygen saturation measurement, sleep quality & stress level monitoring. With built-in PAI health assessment system, which uses algorithms to convert complex health and activity data into a single score, giving you a more comprehensive health understanding.
- A WORK OF ART ON YOUR WRIST: The thin and light borderless design concept includes a large 1.39-inch AMOLED always-on display covered by 2.5D curved glass, which naturally transitions to the carefully polished smartwatch body, resulting in a better visual aesthetic and a wider field of vision.
- VITAL, EVERYDAY FEATURES AT THE READY: The GTR 2e smartwatch can proficiently handle your personal agendas, notify you of incoming text and calls or app messages, and provide movement reminders when you have been sitting for too long.